WorkwithYorkshire requires Postal and Admin Assistants
Temporary work available from October/November until end of December.
£9.30 standard hourly rate
Must have a good eye for detail and able to get on with the job to meet deadlines
Full time – Approx 37 hours a week but various shifts available
We are WorkwithYorkshire and we are currently working with a large, York-based employer, who is seeking individuals for Data Processor and Admin roles to work within their busy and friendly team.
Your role is at the heart of the business and efficiency is vital. Your duties will be varied and will include:
- Assisting with opening and scanning of incoming mail
- Scrutinising and validating scanned documents
- Facilitating specific projects as advised by your supervisor
- Being responsible for receipt and processing of incoming documentation
If you’re right for this role then you will have:
- An excellent eye for detail and be very good at detecting errors
- A methodical and diligent approach to tasks
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Previous admin or data entry experience
The site is approximately 20 minute drive from York City Centre.
There is free parking on site and a bus service is currently under consultation.
To apply please send an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to [email protected]
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.